The technology we used to create the HSC smart card exists for quite some time. There are several sub-technologies involved in this process but in an essence it is Tesla scalar technology combined with several other recent scientific discoveries. The core concept was initially developed in the USA (classified at that time) for the American space program by NASA, and was subsequently developed by several Russian scientists. The current technology was perfected by our research teams in some of the best European and Swiss laboratories.
As many companies try to copy the technology all we can say is that relevant correlations of ions (and charges), and consequently the functionality of the material the smart card is made of, is programmed in such way that it creates and effective Faraday-Tesla shielding around the device. This approach is not the usual (Herzian) field approach in 3 or 4 dimension od Einstein time-space, thus it may be difficult to understand. Our scalar approach is different in a way that we also use fractal geometry which may seem counter-intuitive to some users.
All basic HSC concepts are generally known in contemporary physics (and can be found on the internet) and also in advanced (including space and military) technologies. We must mention that the holographic approach we use is also part of the contemporary physic and discussions about the holographic model of the Universe (a tenet of the string theories) can be found on the Youtube. We are developing several new products based on the said technologies.
Designer of the HSC 5G protection smart card is Mr. Slavko Laus who was acknowledged by his peers and awarded for his earlier products in the field of reduced effects of negative electromagnetic radiation.
Received awards are following:
- BIS 2013, London, UK – gold medal
- INST 2013, Taipei – gold medal
- INPEX 2013, Pittsburg, USA – gold medal
- International Innovation & Invention Expo 2013, Macao – gold medal
- EUROINVENT 2013, Romania – gold medal
- Archimedes 2013, Moscow, Russia – gold medal
- Technology Expo 2013, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – silver medal
- IIFME 2012, Kuwait – gold medal
- INOVA 2012, Croatia – gold medal
- INPEX 2012, Pittsburgh, USA – gold medal
- EUROINVENT 2012, Romania – gold medal